Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Romantic, Relaxing Weekend with my Boy <3
Ryan took me to the Royal Palms this weekend for a little staycation. It was absolutely beautiful, and sooooo relaxing. It sounds bad but we go out in Old town pretty much every weekend and this was the first time in a while that we just hid away and relaxed. We lounged by the pool all day Saturday and Sunday and had dinner at YUMMY T-Cooks. Our room had a private patio area, and the sickest bathroom ever. It was a perfect little romantic getaway! <3 On another front, I got a new hair-do! I have been platinum blond my whole life and on Friday, I darkened my hair. I wouldn't go as far to say I am a full 
blown brunette but it is MUCH darker.  My boss came into my office today to talk for about an hour and she didn't even mention the change in my hair. Then one of my analysts came in and asked if I got a hair cut... I am choosing to think its because it suits me so well and not because they are referring to their childhood Thumper lessons "If you don't have anything nice to say.." Happy Tuesday Everyone!

5 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

I love the Royal Palms!! And T-Cooks, yummy!! What a sweet guy!! And congrats on the hair color change, I bet it looks great :)

Lady Whispers said...

wow nice :) such getaways with one's guy is always great :) hair styling - be it a cut or color change its always great :) change is good u see and i m sure it looks great :)

Alyson said...

I'm sure your hair looks amazing and I'm glad you had a wonderful trip with your sweet man!

Unknown said...

I think we need before and after pictures of this hair lovely lady!!
I am so happy that you had a great trip also :) Those are just the best... ahhhh... I need to get to seeing my man ASAP!!

Amber said...

Oh your staycation sounds so fun! I need one of those. Glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Post a Comment