Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Friends are hard to Find...



Ryan, Me, Shyann, Bobby, Chad & Stacey at Chad's Bday


Stacey, Kate, Me and Rema at Suede


Rachel, Me, Nejra, Brittany and Elina at the W Pool


Chad and Me on his Birthday


Kate, Me, Kyla and Elina in Vegas

I blog a lot about how much I love my friends but here I go again! My whole life I have always had more guy friends than girls. I just think girls are so high maintenance, and difficult to deal with, so I never tried very hard to get close to them, with the exception of two.. Claudia and Diane. Claudia has been like a sister to me for the past 3/4 years. She is the one who I have had all my best experiences with, and the only girl I have told everything to. They both lived in Arizona and then moved a few years ago. I had a lot of trouble getting close to any girls after that because, in comparison they all sucked.  It was not until last summer that I really started investing in my relationships with girls. I have the most amazing ladies in my life right now! This is the first time since Claudia and Diane moved that if something bad happened a girlfriend would be the first person I called. Perhaps I am just picky about the people I really let in.. But If waiting is what it took to find such amazing people than It was worth it.

I love this... "Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances." ---Katie Obenchain

Happy Monday Bloggers


4 comments:

Island Gal said...

They all sound like a lot of fun!!! ;)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the comment! ...I love the friend quote, so true! Arizona is such a great place, with some truly amazing people..looking forward to reading more from you :)

C Mae said...

Thanks for the comment earlier :) I tried to Follow your page yesterday or the day before and couldn't find that follow link so I ended up bookmarking your page lol then today it appeared so now I can follow. what's this pretty girl stuff? haha Back at cha girlie! :;-) wink wink

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

As someone who has learned A LOT about who her true friends are, I totally get appreciating true friends.

Post a Comment