Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Orange Mocha Frapuccino!
My morning began perfectly. I woke up next to the boy (and dog) that I love, then I broke down and went to Starbucks. I am trying to save money by cutting out my $6.00 morning coffees. Normally, I get a venti white chocolate mocha, which is always amazing. But whenever I go with Ryan he orders this vanilla frapuccino something or other that I always take one sip of and have instant DRINK ENVY.  
So this time, I tried to order what he does. I look up at this list of frapuccino's and to my dismay.. no vanilla frap. So I spout out.."Can I get a vanilla mocha latte frapuccino, no whip?". The girl looked at me like she was desperately trying not to laugh. She cracked a smile and was like "a hua whata?".  Why is Starbucks so confusing? I told her I was trying to copy my boyfriends order and her questions made me feel less than a coffee supernova so she laughed and made me the most amazing coffee ever! 


7 comments:

Bree said...

I sometimes feel like somewhat of an idiot at Starbucks, because there I am, staring at the menu, "umm, can I get, ughh, that!" and the people in front of me are ordering like a grande no fat, no whip, double shot americanos with a caramel shot, extra hot...or something. lol the people that work there must have good memories.

Misty Michelle said...

I am glad I'm not alone Bree!! ;)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Haha, it is definitely confusing... I stick to a skinny vanilla latte - easy to remember, and always delicious :)

Kristin said...

haha so do you know what she made??

Misty Michelle said...

YES! She made me a vanilla bean frapuccino that normally has no caffeine in it, with coffee! YUMMY!!!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that place but they're so darn expensive!

Jack said...

Misty,

So you did have amazing coffee.

Take care

Post a Comment