Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


Weekend Rejuvenation
Ryan and I spent the weekend at the Montelucia Resort and had the most amazing time. We had champagne and strawberry's delivered to our room when we got there.. and spent the days lounging by the pool drinking mojito's. Then we did dinner at Prado, which was DELISH!  Sunday while we were sitting at the pool, I was thinking about all the times me and Ryan went to the Montelucia before we started dating to hang the pool, drink mojito's and laugh our butts off. We have even more fun now and get to do all the romantic stuff too! I think I have captured the best of both worlds with this boy.
Life is chaotic and stressful, and  getting away for a few days with the boy I love was the perfect remedy and rejuvenation to my hectic life. 
Today.. I am back to work (been off since Thursday) and although the I have a million things to do, all in unrealistic time frames.. I am not stressed out! 
How you ask?? ...
I put my Ipod speakers in my office and I have been blasting Kaskade all morning. How can life be bad with Kaskade as the soundtrack??
If music is what feelings sound like.. Today I feel Beautiful and Relaxed!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you dimer

HEA Bookshelf said...

Sounds like you had the best weekend!! Good for you! we all need time off like that.!!

Good for you!! :)

the Tsaritsa said...

Mmm, champagne and strawberries sound amazing!

Unknown said...

I want a perfect weekend like that... I NEED a perfect weekend like that!!!
I can't wait to get away with S and I am SO glad that you came back rejuvenated :) You deserve the very best my friend!!

Misty Michelle said...

Thanks Lovelies!!!! <3

Post a Comment