Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Weekend Get Away
I booked a 2 days for me and Ry here this weekend! It is going to be amazing. It was suppose to be a surprise but I blurted it out about 10 minutes after I booked it. I can't keep secrets.... I also have Friday and Monday off work, so I am a happy little camper right now. AND!!! I just found out my lil sis is coming out to visit me in a few weeks from CA. I am going to be a busy little bee planning fun stuff to do while she is here..... Any suggestions?? 

5 comments:

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Looks gorgeous! Where is that?

How fun! There is so much to do in AZ! You should go to the Salt River, or Lake Pleasant if you know someone with a boat.. it's so gorgeous!

Misty Michelle said...

Its Montelucia! Thats a really good idea... I should take her to Party Cove at Pleasant! ;)

Kristin said...

how nice!! im jealous!!

theTsaritsa said...

It's hard to keep fun secrets! Have a wonderful time! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Ohh sounds nice! Have fun!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for being a new follower! :)

Post a Comment