Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Weekend Get Away
I booked a 2 days for me and Ry here this weekend! It is going to be amazing. It was suppose to be a surprise but I blurted it out about 10 minutes after I booked it. I can't keep secrets.... I also have Friday and Monday off work, so I am a happy little camper right now. AND!!! I just found out my lil sis is coming out to visit me in a few weeks from CA. I am going to be a busy little bee planning fun stuff to do while she is here..... Any suggestions?? 

5 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Looks gorgeous! Where is that?

How fun! There is so much to do in AZ! You should go to the Salt River, or Lake Pleasant if you know someone with a boat.. it's so gorgeous!

Misty Michelle said...

Its Montelucia! Thats a really good idea... I should take her to Party Cove at Pleasant! ;)

Kristin said...

how nice!! im jealous!!

the Tsaritsa said...

It's hard to keep fun secrets! Have a wonderful time! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Ohh sounds nice! Have fun!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for being a new follower! :)

Post a Comment