Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Newest Obsession..


My Best friend asked me to go to yoga with her while she was in town a few weeks ago, and I fell in love. I wish that when I was a baby someone kept streching me out so I never lost that flexibility!! Going to yoga forces you to relax, and take time for yourself. The breathing and stretching leave you feeling so much stronger, happier and healthier. My average run time for hobbies is about 2 months so .. since I just bought a year long contract, thins one better be different.


Some cute quotes...


If I'm losing balance in a pose, I stretch higher and God reaches down to steady me. It works every time, and not just in yoga. ~T. Guillemets


Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured. ~B.K.S. Iyengar


REAL peace is unshakable..'Bliss is unchanged by gain or loss' ~ Yogi Bhajan

0 comments:

Post a Comment