Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Monday, December 28, 2009

“If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.”


The strong, man eating, un- effected Misty is no longer,.. I for the first time, found someone that I trust with my heart so I am okay with giving it. My best friend was the man I respected most in this world. I adored him for who he was, how he treated all the people in his life, and how much fun we had together. I always knew he was cut from a different, more pristine mold than anyone else I had known but never to the extent I do now. The only way to explain how I feel is.. When I was in high school I was really involved with my church, and had a strong relationship with God. There was this fleeting euphoric feeling that I would get during worship or prayer. It was this overwhelming feeling of being loved, not alone, and apart of something much greater than yourself. That is how I have felt every second since I started dating Ryan. I think every girl hopes to find a guy that she gets excited to wake up to in the morning, makes her feel special, and makes her laugh. Not only have I found what I always thought I wanted but also, what I never even knew I needed.

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss

0 comments:

Post a Comment