Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Good with the Bad


The past two weeks have been the best followed by the worst time of my life! Beginning with the good... I have fallen head over heels for my best friend in the world. I have been walkin on Cloud 9 every day... I'm sparing you the corny lushings of how happy I am.. yes, your welcome. Then, as if some cosmic adjustment occurred to level out the good and the bad on my life Tuesday happened! I started getting really sick at work and went home early. On my way to Ryans house, I got pulled over for not stopping long enough at a stop sign. Turns out, my license was suspended - to find later for missing a traffic survival class. The officer, towed and impounded my car, and took my drivers license. I am without car or license ever since. As the week progressed, so did my fever and stress levels. Poor ry had to taxi me around and take care of me all week.

Dear cosmic adjuster..... you suck, cops suck, and I hate you...Sincerely, Misty

0 comments:

Post a Comment