Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adios 2009!

Happy New Years!

Tomorrow is the much anticipated end to 2009....

I never set new years resolutions because, I have never in my life upheld any of them. I almost think that making a resolution is ensuring that it will not come to pass. It may also be that my resolution is always to be skinnier, richer, or fall in love with Mr. Right. .. sadly, ya probably in that order.. ha ha!!

In 2009, I have seen people very close to me loose loved ones; my family has been overwhelmed with serious illness; friends have been in accidents; and I have lost touch with people I love for dumb reasons. I am realizing that at the end of the day all that really matters are the people in your life, and how you treat them. I want everyone in my life to know how much I love them at all times... that is my resolution for 2010. Oh and I need to figure out a way to get Claudia and I in the same state!

Adios 2009, You have taught me that...sometimes things have to fall apart so better things can come together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment