Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Morning World! Here is a pic from a photo shoot I did for my friend Brian.I am such a photo/attention whore.. my perfect day would be, getting all dressed up and having everyone taking my picture. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun! So last night, I had a hot dinner date with my roomie ;) We went out for dinner and drinks at Geisha. The plan was to meet up at 6:30 at our place, get ready quickly, then go out. We both started getting ready at 6:30, and were having one of those nights where we could not find ANYTHING to wear. We spent 3 hours trying to put together outfits. I literally tried on everything I, and She owns. We staggered out of the house, starving, around 10:00 - Still thoroughly unhappy with our outfit choices- and set out to dinner. The company and atmosphere was great - and when I say "atmosphere" I am referring to the 2 hot boys at the bar (lol). The food however, seemed like it had been sitting out for days, no bueno! I love nights of catching up with my girlfriends. I am more of a guys girl, and end up spending way more time with boys. First of all, I LOVE boys, and they are generally easier to be around. Boys are low maintenance, and do way more fun stuff like camping, skiing, traveling, etc... But the last two nights I have had dinner dates with my girls and was reminded of how much I love them and need girl time! Anyways,.. Liz and I leave dinner and as we are passing the bars deciding which one to hit up.. I hear my stomach growl. I was like.. "Eh.. Liz,.. kinda hungry still.. dinner sucked".. She's like.. "Oh thank god.. I want Jack in the Box sooo bad". Yes! We ended up going to Jack in the Box, After dinner... then went home and watched Connan O'Brian. We literally spent more time getting ready than we did going out.. Classic. 9 out of 10 times when Liz and I set out for "Dinner" in old town, we end up doing body shots on the bar at Junkie... 5 out of 10 times we end up at a raunchy strip club (Don't Ask). This was a NICE change of pace :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment