Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dinner Date with Mommy!
I am so excited because tonight I am having dinner with my fabulous mom! No matter what I am going through, seeing her face makes me smile! I think my mom is my connection to sanity.. If I go too long without seeing her, I start to slowly lose it. I love how I am always inventing circumstances surrounding my mental soundness.. whatever... ;) On the mom front... she recently got stung TWICE by a frigging SCORPION! I refer to them as sand lobsters myself but nonetheless SCARY. Did you know that Scorpions glow in the dark? I never did, but my parents walk the house with a black light at night to find them... I thought that was pretty clever!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I feel the same about my mom. :) She's one of my best friends! Have fun tonight!

CMae said...

Wow did she get stung in her own house? Do your mom and dad live in AZ like us? I am always WORRIED my dog will have a run in with one...Thankfully I do my best not to walk her when I am dead tired and not paying attention to what's on the ground!

Misty Michelle said...

Yes! They live in AZ too! Darn Scorpions!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Oh my gosh! Your poor Mom! I hope she doesn't get bit anymore. That's scary!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I just posted about my date with my mommy too. Aren't mom's the best. You guys are soooo pretty. =)

Post a Comment