Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dinner Date with Mommy!
I am so excited because tonight I am having dinner with my fabulous mom! No matter what I am going through, seeing her face makes me smile! I think my mom is my connection to sanity.. If I go too long without seeing her, I start to slowly lose it. I love how I am always inventing circumstances surrounding my mental soundness.. whatever... ;) On the mom front... she recently got stung TWICE by a frigging SCORPION! I refer to them as sand lobsters myself but nonetheless SCARY. Did you know that Scorpions glow in the dark? I never did, but my parents walk the house with a black light at night to find them... I thought that was pretty clever!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I feel the same about my mom. :) She's one of my best friends! Have fun tonight!

C Mae said...

Wow did she get stung in her own house? Do your mom and dad live in AZ like us? I am always WORRIED my dog will have a run in with one...Thankfully I do my best not to walk her when I am dead tired and not paying attention to what's on the ground!

Misty Michelle said...

Yes! They live in AZ too! Darn Scorpions!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! Your poor Mom! I hope she doesn't get bit anymore. That's scary!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I just posted about my date with my mommy too. Aren't mom's the best. You guys are soooo pretty. =)

Post a Comment