Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Monday, May 24, 2010

POOL TIME <3

I really love summers in Arizona.. Beautiful People.. Gorgeous Weather.. and Pool Partys! This is the time of year where I really have to stay balanced and focus. The last two summers I partied way too hard. This summer... I will probably do the same but I like to pretend i have MUCH higher expectations for myself..

I have been thinking a lot about the people that have come and gone in my life.. and the seasons that I have been close to different people. I can really say that for the most part.. I feel like I have the most amazing people in my life right now.. and I only hope to always have people who I Love this much and I know love me around forever...

Of course, there are some I will always miss but I must say I am a lucky girl!

Off to class to learn about Computer Hardware... I love It! <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment