Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Friday, May 28, 2010


Don't Rain on My Parade!

Today I pick up my new car! An Audi A4 Convertible. The whole process has been stressful, and today I am finally excited about it and "some people" feel the need to scream at me about what a bad decision I am making. AHHHH!!!! Honestly, there is no pleasing my father sometimes! 24 years old and I have still not outgrown the need to appease him. I must applaud my ability to not fight the pointless battle, but still not a fan of getting yelled at over a piece of metal. The men in my life need to take a serious chill pill. Yet ANOTHER argument I will internalize... two so far in one day.. Lord help me!

Side note: The last scene of Dumb and Dumber when that Hawaiian Tropics Van asks for oil boys.... The equivalent happened to me this morning... No Seriously... FML!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment