Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Family Weekend

So I just got home from CA for the weekend. My uncle Bobby got married in newport beach. It was a gorgeous wedding! The time with my family was priceless.. I have not laughed as hard as I did last weekend in a very long time. Im not trying to toot my own horn but the moves I was bustin on the dance floor at the wedding.... LEGIT! Im talking.. the Q-Tip, Lawn Mower, Pizza Toss.... And many more highly technical moves. My brother Skyler is going to homecoming next weekend so I felt it was my duty as his big sis to show him the ropes. I am feeling very lucky to have so many people in my life that make me laugh and love me. However, I am making a mental note to never do an intense ab work out proir to hanging out with my sister's boyfriend Kevin.. OMG... Painful!... Happy Tuesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment