Enter as a Stranger.. Leave as a Friend
RSS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009




Blissfully Ignorant and Beautiful....
I crave my days of innocence so often.. The days when I jumped based on emotion and sentiment instead of logic and reason. I am guilty of being too logical these days. I have made moves based on both emotion and reason and have not decided which one I think is right. I love Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's because she is completely oblivious to the consequences of her actions. She lives freely based on whatever she feels is right at that moment. Its interesting to me how everyone loves her despite her wrecklace and potentially hurtful behavior due to the fact that she is simply blissfully ignorant and of course beautiful...


My best friend told me she watched this movie and thought of me.. I mean... she was simply giving him an update on the weather!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment